Senior HR Executive at Firstcry.com
Views:284 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Firstcry - Business Analyst - Warehouse Management System (3-10 yrs)
Urgent Requirement for Business Analyst - Warehouse Management System
Company Profile :
Firstcry.com is Asia's largest online shopping portal for kids and baby products with more than 70000 products and over 7 lac happy customers.
The company has been growing rapidly since its inception in 2010 and the trend continues. With the headquarters in Pune, it also has presence in Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai.
Office Address :
Rajshree Business park,
Tadiwala Road, Near Pancharatna Hotel
Job Description :
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited four-year college or university in Business, Computer Science or closely related field and 3+ years experience in IT or related roles, required.
- 2+ years of experience with emphasis in systems supporting a supply chain business area, required.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others, and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
- Self-motivated with strong sense of accountability, initiative, and the ability to work collaboratively to attain results that meet the business needs
- Demonstrated high learning agility with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including budgeting and managing timelines.
- Previous experience in business process mapping, defining system requirements and test scenarios.
- Specific skills include facilitating change, driving operational excellence, and striving for continuous improvement.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise IT applications, architectures and supply chain business processes and data flows.Functional/technical experience implementing and supporting enterprise level Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), Vendor
- Management Systems, Market Place, Purchase across multiple high-volume facilities preferred.
- Supply Chain serves as a liaison between the business partners and IT technical teams. The role will lead the project initiation process, establishing initial scope, budget, resource requirements, time line and ROI.