IT Recruiter at Infinity HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:508 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Firmware/NFC Engineer - RTL/FPGA/Embedded (4-8 yrs)
Please find JOB Description for Bangalore based MNC:
Firmware Engineer - NFC Reader
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design, Development and Debug of firmware based on ARM platform
- Design functional modules according to requirements/specification.
- Close interaction with Hardware Development team and pre-silicon HW/SW Co-Verification.
- Embedded SW design/development (8,16,32 bit platforms, preferably ARM architecture) and C Programming
- Must have experience working with EDA (Electronic Design Automation) tools such as RTL simulations, FPGA
- HW/SW Co-verification & Validation
- Excellent HW signal level debugging
- Must have experience in low level firmware programming embedded systems
- Low level Drivers such as boot loaders, SPI drivers, UART drivers, RF, embedded RTOS, etc
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, debugging skills & interpretation skills
- Exposure to change management / configuration management, bug tracking tools
- Self-motivated, good verbal and written communication.
- Self-driven and proactive.
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Added Advantages :
- Exposure to assembly, scripting languages as Python/Perl etc.
- Experience in using Target Debuggers. (TRAC32/J-LINK/LPC-LINK, GDB)
- Exposure to IDEs like MCUXpresso, LPCXpresso, Keil, Eclipse
Education : Bachelors or Masters in Electronics or Computer Science
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.