IT Recruiter at Infinity HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:439 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Firmware/NFC Engineer - RTL/FPGA/Embedded (4-8 yrs)
Please find JOB Description for Bangalore based MNC:
Firmware Engineer - NFC Reader
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design, Development and Debug of firmware based on ARM platform
- Design functional modules according to requirements/specification.
- Close interaction with Hardware Development team and pre-silicon HW/SW Co-Verification.
- Embedded SW design/development (8,16,32 bit platforms, preferably ARM architecture) and C Programming
- Must have experience working with EDA (Electronic Design Automation) tools such as RTL simulations, FPGA
- HW/SW Co-verification & Validation
- Excellent HW signal level debugging
- Must have experience in low level firmware programming embedded systems
- Low level Drivers such as boot loaders, SPI drivers, UART drivers, RF, embedded RTOS, etc
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, debugging skills & interpretation skills
- Exposure to change management / configuration management, bug tracking tools
- Self-motivated, good verbal and written communication.
- Self-driven and proactive.
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Added Advantages :
- Exposure to assembly, scripting languages as Python/Perl etc.
- Experience in using Target Debuggers. (TRAC32/J-LINK/LPC-LINK, GDB)
- Exposure to IDEs like MCUXpresso, LPCXpresso, Keil, Eclipse
Education : Bachelors or Masters in Electronics or Computer Science