Director at M&N Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:182 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Firmware Lead - Microcontroller/IoT (8-13 yrs)
Job description :
- Our client( Co-founded by alumni from IIT Delhi, IIM Ahmedabad and UCLA) leverages its end to end IoT expertise to provide automated energy control and monitoring products. These products help in predictive and preventive maintenance along with delivering operational energy efficiency through automated and intelligent controls, triggered by rules, sensors and analytics.
- Looking for a passionate senior (8-13 years experience) embedded systems (hardware/firmware) engineer who would be leading the systems design team driving the end to end hardware/firmware development of Automation & Control IOT products. The person will be closely working with the CTO.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Conceptualize, develop and productionize new IoT wireless end nodes (sensing/control)
- Be hands on and lead the small team for developing new designs as well as maintaining the existing line of hardware products
- Set aggressive timelines and work within the team as well as with external teams (software/product) to ensure that timelines are met
- Ensure that appropriate test suites and documentation is in place (from both design specification and design verification perspective) for both in house as well as field testing/debugging of developed systems
- Setup and ensure processes are adhered around suitable coding practices, bug tracking, version control and testing.
- Work within the ecosystem of other vendors and partners to source off the shelf hardware and integrate them into the IoT solution offering of the company
Qualifications and Experience :
- Bachelor's/Master's engineering degree from a premier institute with 8+ years of professional experience of working in embedded domain.
- Experience of leading a team and working in a product company delivering products which are field deployed at scale.
- Embedded C/C++ & Python development including the tools used to edit, compile/assemble and debug code in an embedded environment.
- Experience on working with sensor/sensor module interfacing, 8 bit/32 bit microcontrollers and different communication protocols like UART, RS485, SPI, I2C, etc.
- Deep knowledge of at least one of the mesh protocols - BLE mesh/Thread/Zigbee/sub-GHz.
- Experience with microcontrollers and RTOS based systems.
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment with Minimal supervision