Senior Technical Recruiter at Arche Softronix
Views:277 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Firmware Engineer - Embedded C/C++ (5-10 yrs)
We need a creative engineer, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment. A minimum of 5 years of proven experience developing and debugging embedded applications in a real time operating system such.
- Must have strong C, C++, Embedded C.
- C# experience is Advantage.
Experience in following is an advantage :
- Worked on Windows CE / Android / Embedded Linux
- Multi-threaded architectures
- Knowledge of Audio and Video drivers and protocols.
- HDMI Encoding preferable
- Experience debugging embedded systems where step debugging may not be available.
- Experience with resource constrained processors (e.g. ARM, TI, iMx).
- Experiences with other communication networks are also beneficial.
Other Skills :
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be persistent, possess strong problem-solving skills, and be willing to work with others to find solutions that avoid project stalls
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, creative, have a solid work ethic and have a desire to produce a quality product
- Must have the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Must possess a strong team orientation.