Talent Acquisition Specialist at Perennial Integrated Solutions
Views:322 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Firmware Engineer - C++ (3-7 yrs)
Require Firmware Engineer to work with one of our client in Hyderabad.
Position : Firmware Engineer/C++ Developer.
Location : Hyderabad.
Job Description :
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Identifying, validating, and integrating cutting IoT technology into Astoria's products
- Contributing to research and development projects, and collaborating with research teams
- Independently setup, execute and manage small R&D projects
- Design and develop firmware and software for embedded systems
- Be a contributor in developing an environment of continuous improvement across product lines and development groups.
- Evaluate, test, and review designs to determine if products will perform according to requirements and specifications.
- Actively participate in developing new products, and address design issues or maintenance of existing products.
- Contribute to technical design documentation.
- Execute test procedures and document test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solution
- BS/BTech/MS in EE/EC or equivalent
- 3 - 5+ years of professional embedded firmware/software development experience.
- Excellent programming and testing skills using C/C++
- Development experience on Unix, Linux and Windows
- Experience with embedded or resource-constrained environments
- Experience architecting firmware and hardware/software interfaces
- Experience with ARM Cortex M3/M4, 8051, and MSP430 microcontrollers
- Familiarity with serial communication protocols such as UART, SPI, I2C, RS232
- Experience with real time debugging tools (software and hardware)
- Knowledge of wireless communication techniques and associated protocols such as LoRa, Bluetooth Classic and Bluetooth Smart (BLE), cellular communication (LTE), Wi-Fi
- Experience with cross-compiler tool chains (e.g. GCC) and integrated development/debugging environments
- Knowledge in SQL and other programming languages such as Python, Java, C# will be advantageous.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment