Talent Acquisition Specialist at Perennial Integrated Solutions
Views:327 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Firmware Engineer - C++ (3-7 yrs)
Require Firmware Engineer to work with one of our client in Hyderabad.
Position : Firmware Engineer/C++ Developer.
Location : Hyderabad.
Job Description :
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Identifying, validating, and integrating cutting IoT technology into Astoria's products
- Contributing to research and development projects, and collaborating with research teams
- Independently setup, execute and manage small R&D projects
- Design and develop firmware and software for embedded systems
- Be a contributor in developing an environment of continuous improvement across product lines and development groups.
- Evaluate, test, and review designs to determine if products will perform according to requirements and specifications.
- Actively participate in developing new products, and address design issues or maintenance of existing products.
- Contribute to technical design documentation.
- Execute test procedures and document test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solution
- BS/BTech/MS in EE/EC or equivalent
- 3 - 5+ years of professional embedded firmware/software development experience.
- Excellent programming and testing skills using C/C++
- Development experience on Unix, Linux and Windows
- Experience with embedded or resource-constrained environments
- Experience architecting firmware and hardware/software interfaces
- Experience with ARM Cortex M3/M4, 8051, and MSP430 microcontrollers
- Familiarity with serial communication protocols such as UART, SPI, I2C, RS232
- Experience with real time debugging tools (software and hardware)
- Knowledge of wireless communication techniques and associated protocols such as LoRa, Bluetooth Classic and Bluetooth Smart (BLE), cellular communication (LTE), Wi-Fi
- Experience with cross-compiler tool chains (e.g. GCC) and integrated development/debugging environments
- Knowledge in SQL and other programming languages such as Python, Java, C# will be advantageous.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.