Recruiter at S.A.W IT Services Pvt Ltd
Views:144 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Firmware Engineer - ASIC/C/C++ (3-6 yrs)
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 3 - 6 Years
Function : Technology - IT & Systems
Job Description :
A) Technical Requirements :
- It is generally expected that candidates have experience in the Defense and Aviation domains.
- Experience in architecture, design, development, code and test for real-time, mission-critical software for embedded systems products as well as Host / Server software.
- Expertise in all layers of software/firmware from board porting, device drivers, board support packages, hardware abstraction layers, data acquisition software, communication software,
- Human Machine Interface software, graphics, video and image processing-intensive software, embedded databases, diagnostics and customized real-time application software.
- Experience in communication interfaces and protocols built around Serial, Synchronous, Asynchronous, Ethernet, USB, Wireless platforms. Familiarity with communication interfaces such as ARINC and MIL 1553B will be a huge plus.
- Expertise in working on software and firmware built around Micro-Processors, Micro-Controllers, Digital Signal Processors, ASICs and other programmable devices and using Real-Time operating systems/kernels (VxWorks, RT Linux). Expert-level skill in code instrumentation and debugging will be a huge plus.
- Expertise in ASM / C / C++ and associated development tools is mandatory. Experience in embedded application software for Human Machine Interfaces will be a huge plus.
- Experience working in an embedded environment, through the entire hardware and systems development cycle. Good aptitude to develop these skills (with training) will also be considered
- Basic level skill in Digital and Analog circuitry design. In-depth knowledge of various analog, digital, / DSP / micro-processor / micro-controller / FPGA, peripheral components, component selection and sourcing is desirable. Good aptitude to develop these skills (with training) will also be considered
- Experience in working with configuration management tools from requirement capture to code maintenance and documentation. Experience in creating tools and know-how for production tests and field tests will be a huge plus.
- Experience in writing test cases, test code, automation of test scripts, performing code coverage and analysis for ensuring quality code.
- Discipline in writing optimized and robust code will be a huge plus
- The familiarity of working in ISO 9001 / AS9100 process environments will be a plus.
- Comply with all ISMS and EMS safety requirements. Follow systems and procedures outlined in the company manuals. Ensure Company policies & procedures are followed.
- Accountable for Failure to meet EHS requirements, report incidents, follow the defined process, meet set objective and targets.
B) Qualification : BE Diploma in Engineering
C) Working Days : 5 Days a Week (9:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
D) Job Nature : Full Time