Team Lead at Orcapod
Views:167 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Firmware Developer - C/C++ - Contract (3-5 yrs)
Skills : Firmware development using C, C++
(Contract-6 months )later direct roles company.
Exp : 3-5 yrs
Work Location : Bengaluru
Education : Bachelors in computer science/electronics/ E&TC/ Instrumentation engineering with 3+ years of experience in embedded software development for Circuit Protection products.
Job Description :
Experience in leading embedded software development with Designing and validation.
- Proficient programming knowledge of Assembly, C and C++ on embedded systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software development with 16 Bit / 32 Bit microcontrollers.
- Good problem solving and embedded software debugging skills.
- Experience of industrial communication protocols BACNet, Modbus,TCP/IP, http, Modbus - TCP, DNP, BACNetIP, websockets etc.
- Hands on in developing quality software applications.
- Understanding and Prior working experience of Operating system/RTOS concept, multithreading and IPC concepts, sound knowledge and experience of developing Linux shell scripting, Makefiles and application programming.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, particularly with respect to written and oral communication, including the ability to explain technical concepts.