Firmware Design Engineer - C/C++ Programming (4-8 yrs)
looking for talented, mature, Self-motivated and dynamic individuals for its Research & Development center in Bangalore to become a part of Next Gen product development team.
Opening Positions - 4
Educational Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / Masters (E&C/ EEE/ CS)
Experience: 4+ yrs
Location: Bangalore (GG Palya near Yeshwanthpur)
Technical Skills :
- Experience working with real-time operating systems
- Experience with real-time signal processing and hardware
- Knowledge of automation control.
- Contribute to technical design documentation.
- Work independently on assigned area of new development and debug and resolution of issues.
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- High level of commitment
- Strong documentation skills.
- Experience working with various communication and networking protocols
- Analyze and provide feedback on peer designs in an open and collaborative design review forum.
- Mentor other engineers and technicians.
- Evaluate product non-conformances and recommend design modifications.
- Evaluate, test, and review designs to determine if program will perform according to requirements and specifications.
- Develop, communicate and document project strategies and plans.
- Maintain accurate records throughout the development process in order to comply with company and government standards and/or regulations.
- Understanding of multithreading, memory management, object oriented programming, and real time operating system concepts.
- Knowledge of open source software development tools including JIRA, Git, Stash, and Jenkins.
Role Requirement :
- Knowledge of programming languages: C, C++
- Knowledge of programming for Linux run-time environments
- ARM processor board bring up, u-boot
- Understanding of precision electronics instruments, especially oscilloscopes.
- Good technical documentation skills.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. A passion for continuous process improvement
- Strong in DAC, ADC, I2C, RS485, SPI, CAN and Ethernet.
- Work Experience in Electromechanical control Electronics.
- Design experience in Schematics, PCB, and Testing.
- Knowledge in ARM Processor, Motor Control, Analog and Digital senor control.