Senior Recruiter at Molveno Consulting
Views:216 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Firmware Architect - Linux/Device Driver/RTOS (14-20 yrs)
FSP Firmware Architect
The candidate will be part of FSP connected Solutions, working with dynamic cross functional global development team performing Systems requirements analysis, system architecture design and development of our next generation products.
Firmware Architect for development of complex systems involving Hardware.
- Firmware, Cloud & Mobile applications. Individual must have the ability to develop system requirements, system architecture and design, system test requirements, security requirements and establish a system architecture/design approach based on those requirements aligned with the defined coding standards.
- The selected candidate must have a background in embedded software development, Cloud iOT applications, devices/system interaction and troubleshooting, and will be involved in all aspects of the product development process (concept, design, implementation, validation, verification, compliance and production).
- The selected candidate will interact frequently with project management both locally and global team. Will need to work with customers at global locations across different time-zones.
EDUCATION PREFERRED :
- Degree in Electronics/Communication/Electrical Engineering
- (Desired) Master's degree in Embedded / Communications Engineering
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED : Minimum 15+ years software development experience required as below :
Essential Competencies :
- 2+ year experience in an Architecture Role
- Proven expertise in all aspects of product development process, right from conceptualization to field deployment to support
- Must have worked on complex systems involving embedded Firmware, secure connect with external world
- Strong technical knowledge in relevant area of expertise - Embedded Applications, Linux / RTOS & non-RTOS based system design, device drivers, communication protocols, microprocessors and 16/32 bit microcontrollers
- Strong expertise, working experience and competence in C/C++, exposure to assembly language
- Working knowledge on communication standards like Ethernet, TCP/IP, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Lora etc
- Strong & diverse technical skills including an ability to use H/W scope probes, in-Circuit-Emulators, Simulators or Debuggers for trouble shooting
- Strong in embedded products design - Systems/Subsystem/Interfaces/Modules/Devices
- Hands-on experience using embedded modeling tools in design & analysis
- Passionate to learn newer trends / technologies, should be strong in adapting the tools for the same
- Must be a strong team player, action oriented, highly motivated self-starter, bring a positive, can-do attitude to the work place each day
- Experience in Board bring up activities, U-Boot, Root file systems& interfacing external peripherals
- Experience in DSP Interfaces, Cloud iOT development interfaces, Device Twin & wireless protocols
- Expertise in product development of multi process/thread applications, Inter process communications on multi core systems
- Expertise in shell scripting and Open source build environments, tool chains
Desirable Competencies :
- Adequate knowledge of various architecture such as cloud, distributed systems
- Working knowledge of Architectural dev tools like Rhapsody, MATLAB, Simulink,
- Basic knowledge in Python or other high level language with middle ware experience
- Working knowledge of Model Based Design