HR Executive at Finxera India Pvt Ltd
Views:486 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Finxera India - Business Analyst - Full Cycle Implementation (2-6 yrs)
- Uses agile methodologies, to define requirements, prioritize features, provide business guidance, and perform acceptance testing, for newly-developed software products as well as enhancements to existing products. This includes, but is not limited to
- Engaging with global stakeholders regularly to understand/ gather prioritized requirements, convert them into business requirements and work in a continuous process of refinement through feedback from all stakeholders.
- Translating business write ups into technical functional specifications and proposed solutions that document ideas clearly and concisely using wireframes and other such technical tools to ensure a clean hand-off to the development/ QA teams.
- Throughout the period of the sprint, ensure frequent communication on sprint status to stakeholders, and at the end of the sprint ensure putting together release notes and demo the final product to customers.
- Serve as Product Owner for Development, Quality, Operations, Business and Client partners, including ownership of the backlog, providing input at iteration planning, and the ability to promptly produce user stories and supporting artifacts in fast paced, rapid delivery, multi- project environments.
- Serves as a product expert and champions user centered design, to help ensure that our solutions are based on best practices.
- Works directly with both the US based business team, including account management, business product managers etc. as well as India based operational teams on assigned solution(s) in various stages from definition of parent-level user stories through launch of product or feature.
- Document ideas clearly and concisely using wireframes and other such technical tools to ensure a clear hand-off to the development team.
- Responsible for high level business requirements and non-software development detailed requirements.
- Facilitate the definition and agreement with business on requirements of scope and business objectives.
- Strong technical skills coupled with business intelligence and a deep understanding of customer needs to be transformed into application and operational requirements.
Skills & Qualifications Required :
- - Should have scored 70% & above in 10th and 12th grade.
- A Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related software engineering discipline, or equivalent. Post Graduation MBA will be an added advantage.
- Strong product management, business process analysis, and software development experience. Experience of full cycle implementation is preferred.
- Strong organizational and management skills, including ability to manage and prioritize multiple competing initiatives
- Basic understanding of lean/agile development methodologies
- Strong analytical abilities, problem solving skills and decision making capabilities
- Ability to learn quickly and independently, strong team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work constructively with developers, QA, Project managers and Management towards a common goal
- High motivation and desire to do whatever it takes to help the customer and our company succeed
- Any experience with payments - Credit Card processing, ACH, Check, wire is highly preferred