Director at Finwizard Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Views:180 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Finwizard Technology - iOS Engineer - Cocoa/SWIFT (1-3 yrs)
Role : iOS Engineer
About Fisdom :
- We are an award winning Fin-tech startup, redefining the Mutual Fund investment space.
- By utilizing our expertise in technology and knowledge in Mutual Funds we offer a technology platform (App) that enables our customers to invest in Mutual funds with ease.
- We are growing and constantly looking for high performers.
- The iOS developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at iOS devices.
- The role holder's primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- He/she will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Key Responsibilities :
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Design, code, analyze, and test systems for iOS applications.
- Introduce and present the use/nuances newly designed products.
- Handle software updates and patches, correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Maintain drafts, files, codes and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes.
- Continually learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
Job Specifications : This is a full-time role, Monday to Friday
Job Location : Bangalore
Education : BE/B-Tech from reputed institutes
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for bench marking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
Experience : 1-2 Years
What is at offer : Excellent work culture, opportunity to be a part of a growing organization with immense learning possibilities. All of this, along with top of the line remuneration and challenging work