Finly - Ruby On Rails Developer - Product Engineering (3-5 yrs)
The role would be that of a Ruby on Rails- Product Engineer and the location would be Bangalore.
Who We Are :
Finly is a Finance Management & Governance Suite for businesses to automate, gain visibility & control business
spend. The platform comprises of a scalable & intelligent Expense Management & E-Procurement System.
The powerful policy engine governs all business transactions & an integrated payment technology system allowing
Finly was founded with a simple idea: to allow companies to get a better insight into their spend and expenses. Finly
has been designed to structure better processes in your company leading to a much more cost efficient and time
By providing the company with complete visibility into its spend, Finly keeps all business systems in
sync and offers the most dynamic reporting in the market.
Our goal is to provide finance teams with tools and data that enable them to have real-time insights into their
spends to make better strategic decisions and remove all spend management hurdles as your business scales.
Who we are looking for :
- Play a mission-critical role in transforming - Finance team to become a Finance Intelligence Team
- You'll be joining our Engineering team in building out a global SaaS Product that has helped hundreds of businesses
have their finance teams gain complete insight into spend data by automating the flow of capital within the
What are we looking for?
1. Passionate about coding; you love to code and you're not shy about showing it.
2. A deep sense of ownership.
3. You thrive on collaboration; Finly's Software team works closely with Product Management, Design & Operations
for everything from roll-out to feature enhancement.
4. Self-taught or have a relevant educational background.
5. Inventive and mindful; you move fast but don't break things.
6. Proficient in written and spoken English, as English is our working language.
7. You take pride in writing and maintaining clean, modular code.
8. Extraordinary problem solving and communication skills.
Read on for more details :
1. Hands-on experience in building scalable applications.
2. Proficient understanding of Ruby.
3. Experience on Rails framework.
4. Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
5. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
6. Obsess about code quality, automated testing, continuous integration, code reviews, and documentation
7. Experience in working for a product based startup is a plus.
1. Ruby on Rails
Compensation : 7,00,000/- 15,00,000/-
Desired Experience : 3 years- 5 years
- When people are financially invested, they want a return. When people are emotionally invested, they want to contribute.