Finly - Full Stack Product Implementation Engineer - Ruby on Rails (2-4 yrs)
The role would be that of a Full Stack Product Implementation Engineer and the location would be Bangalore.
- Play a mission-critical role in transforming 'Finance Departments' to become a 'Finance Intelligence Department' with an Intelligent Accounts Payable Automation System.
- You'll be joining our Product Engineering team in building out a global SaaS Product that has helped hundreds of
businesses have their finance teams gain complete insight into spend data by automating accounts payable within the
Who we are we looking for?
1. A deep sense of ownership.
2. Proficient in Ruby on Rails & ability to pick up any technology quickly.
3. Experience in requirement analysis & planning.
4. You thrive on collaboration; Finly's Software team works closely with Product Management, Finance Experts,
Design & Operations for everything from roll-out to feature enhancement.
5. Self-taught or have a relevant educational background.
6. Inventive and mindful; you move fast but don't break things.
7. Proficient in written and spoken English, as English is our working language.
8. Experience in working for a product based startup is a plus.
Why we think you'll love it here :
1. You'll work alongside amazing, high-performing colleagues
2. Fast career growth, impact, and progression - Product Engineering is the core of our business & this will be a
masterclass for the same
3. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to grow with one of Asia's fast-growing Fintech companies.
4. Energetic, highly skilled, professional, passionate & fun work culture.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.