The role would be that of a Frontend- Product Engineer and the location would be Bangalore.
Who We Are :
Finly is a Finance Management & Governance Suite for businesses to automate, gain visibility & control business
spend. The platform comprises of a scalable & intelligent Expense Management & E-Procurement System.
The powerful policy engine governs all business transactions & an integrated payment technology system allowing
Finly was founded with a simple idea: to allow companies to get a better insight into their spend and expenses.
Finly has been designed to structure better processes in your company leading to a much more cost efficient and time
efficient system. By providing the company with complete visibility into its spend, Finly keeps all business systems in
sync and offers the most dynamic reporting in the market.
Our goal is to provide finance teams with tools and data that enable them to have real-time insights into their
spends to make better strategic decisions and remove all spend management hurdles as your business scales.
Who we are looking for :
- Play a mission-critical role in transforming - Finance team- to become a - Finance Intelligence Team- for businesses.
- You'll be joining our Engineering team in building out a global SaaS Product that has helped hundreds of businesses
have their finance teams gain complete insight into spend data by automating the flow of capital within the
What are we looking for?
1. Take responsibility for designing and implementing the core of our system.
2. Handle all aspects of front-end development from coding to testing.
3. Work with the latest technologies and developing tools across all platforms.
4. Self-taught or have a relevant educational background.
5. Highly knowledgeable about modern front-end development practices.
6. Proficient in written and spoken English, as English is our working language.
7. A creative team player with a great sense of humor.
8. Not afraid of new challenges and tight deadlines.
Skill Sets :
2. React JS
3. Backbone JS
7. AngularJS 1.X
Compensation : 7,00,000/- 11,00,000/-
Desired Experience : 3 years- 5 years
- When people are financially invested, they want a return. When people are emotionally invested, they want to contribute.