HR at Finicity Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:166 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Finicity Technologies - Tech Lead - Java/J2EE (8-12 yrs)
Job Overview :
Want to work for the next Silicon Slopes Unicorn? Finicity is leading the FinTech revolution that's disrupting the credit decisioning industry. We- re taking the decades old process of lending and injecting fresh technology into it. We enable the lender to use consumer permissioned data to speed up the lending process without sacrificing the quality of the decision.
Our software engineering team is rapidly growing and looking for Leads to be part of a fast paced, high-energy team. We want people who take their craft seriously, have a passion for building great solutions and enjoy working with a team of like-minded individuals.
If you are an experienced engineer who loves solving complex business problems and believes planning, hard work, teamwork, and quality is what it takes to succeed, then this is the job for you.
Specifically, the individual filling this capacity is responsible for the following duties :
- Write fault tolerant, scalable, and secure software applications by using programming languages and tools like Java 8, Web services REST or SOAP, Oracle, Express, SOA RabbitMQ/ActiveMQ, Docker, Kubernetes, JEE, Spring/Spring Boot or Hibernate.
- Use Agile based project development life cycle in a scrum based team and use tools like GitLab, GitHub, PivotalTracker.
- Do regular code reviews, apply best industry standards and ensure the application adheres to those standards.
- Actively work on production bugs and provide solutions.
- Work with the DevOps team to release and deploy specific software application or partial modules on production servers as per the release schedules and business requirements.
- Work with the business team to compile business requirements and help in designing optimized technical solutions.
- Take part in regular meetings with project managers and business analysts to analyze and optimize product designs and roadmaps.
- Write automation tests for the applications which include unit tests, integration tests, and end-to-end tests.
- Work with the team and mentor team members by sharing and teaching your technical expertise.
- Coordinate with team members working at different geographical locations and communicate about the requirements, existing bugs, enhancements, code reviews, and technical research notes.
- Be an engineering leader and promote new technologies, as appropriate, within the organization.
- 8+ years of software Java experience in Java Application development
- At least 4 years- experience with Web services REST or SOAP
- At least 4 years- experience with JEE, Spring/Spring Boot or Hibernate
- Experience building service-oriented solutions and RESTful microservices
- Strong understanding of Java multithreading, concurrency and memory management
- Experience with writing both unit tests and integration tests
- Knowledge and experience with web servers and application servers such as Apache Tomcat.
- Experience with AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Ability to communicate and interface with technical and non-technical members of the organization.
- Working knowledge in development tools and processes, such as source control, requirement spec, design and design review, debugging, unit test, system test, performance test, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field required.
- Experience in FinTech or related software products a plus.