Recruitment Consultant at Solix Technologies
Views:538 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Financial Techno-Functional Lead - O2C/AP/AR Modules (17-25 yrs)
Position : Financial Techno Functional Lead
- Over all experience must be 17+ years.
Job Requirements :
- Experience in implementing/supporting the Oracle / SAP Financials module.
- Must have good functional knowledge and hands-on experience with Oracle Technical & Functional areas of Financials (AP, AR, GL)
- Experience in Oracle financial modules will be preferred. Specifically, functional experience with AR, AP, P2P, O2C, OM, PO, GL, FA modules.
- Strong SQL or PL/SQL experience
- Meeting business /customer to capture and document business requirements
- Mapping business requirements, gap analysis and preparation of Functional Design documents
- Guiding technical team for development work related to Reports, Interfaces, Conversions,
- Extensions, and Forms customizations
- Coordinating the business users for conducting testing and getting the acceptance for UAT
- Managing activities such as Configurations & Migrations with due process adherence.
- Experience in managing client/users expectations and requirements by working on issues of a moderately complex to highly complex nature and escalating more complex issues to vendor or appropriate area
- Resolving /Trouble shooting issues related to application, Any other task/activities assigned by the management for the best interest of the organization
- Provide mentoring and guidance to junior Functional Team members
- Good to have experience with Oracle Advanced collections module
- Should know accounting of P2P and O2C cycles
- Knowledge of Support/Implementation / Setups of Core Finance modules ( AP, AR)
- Knowledge of Interfaces in AR and AP modules
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Skill Set :
- Good experience in Functional Financial module (SAP FSCM / ORACLE FINANCIALS)
- Prior knowledge and experience in Oracle Financials / SAP Financials / SAP FSCM / Oracle
- Advanced collections module
Qualification : Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering