Talent Acquisition Specialist at Field Assist
Views:116 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Field Assist - Backend Developer - C#/.Net/ASP/Entity Framework (2-6 yrs)
We're young and fast paced organisation with a team of Employees who are dedicated to helping us grow even faster. We Value having people who are committed to our core values, helping our clients to build enterprises. We've grown from a team of three individuals to a team of 50+. We've been in business since 2010 and have our own product "FieldAssist" which Helps to automate the sales process of FMCG and product-based companies through sales force automation platform.
We value having good people on our team and we do our part to make sure to give the recognition deserved for every contribution. If this sounds like the company you'd like to work with, we'd love to meet you!
This Job is for you if:
- You can develop and support existing applications.
- You can play with coding.
- Yan can understand the scope of work which includes everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns.
- Your can design and develop these applications. Therefore, it's essential that you are skilled at problem solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
Here's what an ordinary day of work might look like:
- You will be Delivering a high-quality application
- You have to ensure a required level of performance
- You will Write test-backed server-side code
- You will be analyzed requirements and designing new functionality
- You will support and fix existing functionality
- You will select using the most appropriate and efficient technologies for a particular application
- You will be involved in Designing and building application layers
- You will Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- You will Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
You're gonna need this to carry out this job:
- 3-4 years of experience would be best.
- Proficiency in C#
- Experience using .NET 4.5+ / Core
- Experience in developing MVC / ASP.NET Core MVC applications
- Senior knowledge of Entity Framework 6.- / EF Core
- Proficient knowledge in SQL Server
- Database design including indexes and data integrity
- Writing tests with NUnit
- Implementing enterprise application patterns
- Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
- Familiarity with the client side framework such as jQuery, Angular
- Familiarity with Kendo UI is a plus
- Familiarity with Azure Web Apps
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns