HR Executive at Fi Ellements
Views:172 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Fi Ellements - PHP Developer - Laravel/MVC (2-5 yrs)
Experience : 2.5+ years Experience with PHP, Laravel Developer.
- PHP -Good working knowledge on Core PHP along with MVC Framework Laravel
- Knowledge the HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Strong knowledge of MySQL databases & OOPS concepts
- Strong knowledge of Laravel
- Strong knowledge of Rest APIs
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases (third-party plug-in integration)
- Gather and refine customer requirements and specifications based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our SaaS application backend
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Must have the knowledge of payment gateway integration (pay money, Razor pay etc.).
- Knowledge of WordPress, website migration SSL integration desirable
- Knowledge of AWS server
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills