HR Executive at Fi Ellements
Views:93 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Fi Ellements - Graphic Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign (1-3 yrs)
Job description :
- Responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
- Need to design creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the objectives.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Design visual mock-ups, style guides, graphics artifacts including icons, banners, templates, brochures, presentations, graphic arts...etc.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients.
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as In Design, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver, and Flash.
- Ability to deal with a fast-paced environment.
- History with strong problem-solving skills coupled with a solid understanding of the full web technology stack including the backend layer.
- Focus on code quality and deliver projects with high business impact.
Mandatory Skill Set : Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Dreamweaver,