AM-HR at Ferns n Petals
Views:113 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Ferns n Petals - Senior Automation Test Engineer - Mobile Testing/Selenium (4-7 yrs)
Job Description : Senior Automation Testing Engineer - Delhi (Chattarpur)- Head Office
Position Summary :
- As a Quality Engineer you will play an active role in defining and establish automation and manual strategy and process.
- Also you will take ownership and responsibility for the design and development of all aspects of automated /performance /functional testing along with creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts and will help lead, mentor junior members of the team.
Your role will include the following :
- Understand the Requirements (Business & Technical) and prepare test scenarios and test cases for various Functional aspects like System, Integration, Usability Testing and UAT.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Ensure readiness for Testing (Test Environment, Test Data, Tools Licenses etc)
- Execute Functional /Integration/system testing and monitor and report the Progress
- Liaise with Development & other relevant teams for Defect resolution.
- Building & maintaining test automation framework from scratch for Frontend and Backend.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Participate in architecture and design discussions.
- 4-7 experience years in automated testing and software development.
- Strong knowledge of Quality Engineering methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Good at server-side as well as Mobile/WebUI Functional testing.
- Hands-on experience in test automation, building & maintaining test automation framework from scratch for Backend and Frontend.
- Strong experience in Backend/RESTful API automation (preferably Open Source framework like RestAssured, Jersey Client, Karate).
- Hands-on experience in testing and automating mobile applications - Android/iOS (preferably Appium, Espresso or UIAutomation)
- Experience in automating Web applications (preferably Protractor, Selenium).
- Good knowledge of databases (SQL, MongoDB etc).