AM-HR at Ferns n Petals
Views:326 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ferns n Petals - Mobile Application Product Manager (6-13 yrs)
- Coordinate with creative, business & web development teams
- Evolve a short-term and long-term vision & road map for the product based on requirements gathered across consumer needs, market research, industry trends, advisory feedback, management team thinking and business strategy & and turn business requirements into product specifications.
- Specifically interact with business teams & gather Business requirements for technical developments.
- Coordination with third parties (like payment gateways, affiliates etc.) for integration.
- Translate business requirements into development plans via business requirements & share with Development team.
- Drive business and technology teams towards product related targets & milestones. Ensure consensus on requirements and timely product decisions. Oversee the day to day progress of the development team.
- Explain Business requirement in details to developer & testing team over call if requested.
- Create detailed and unambiguous user story documents for product features. Work closely with developers and other resources to ensure releases meet and exceed customer expectations. Work closely with design and UX team to ensure a top notch user experience.
- Work with Design team to get specific Design in place for Website & Mobile site.
- Generate Wireframes/Mock ups. Exposure to tools like Balsamiq etc., is a plus.
- Monitor & Keep abreast with Technology Landscape and Industry Trends.
- Work with Design & business team to generate documentation for the design and development artifacts.
- Perform UAT testing for all developments and collaborate with tech and business team during entire sprint process.
- Approve and close items once they are deployed.
- Validate Test Cases for Coverage.
- Participate in SCRUM process as SME.
- Supporting Technical Architect for any new feature developments proposed by the business teams.
- Coordinate with in-house / partner QC team
SKILLS : Market research, User experience, Product management, Business strategy, Product development, Agile development, Wireframe
ABILITIES : Attention to Details