AM-HR at Ferns n Petals
Views:51 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
FNP is the leader and pioneer of the concept of flowers and gifts in India. FNP stores are spread across 225 cities in India.
- This position is for the ecommerce division of FNP (www.fnp.com).
- The hire in this position will be a part of core team participating in the continuous evolution of FNP resulting in systems on the bleeding edge of technology.
- This position is responsible for the design, development, maintenance & optimization of web UI across multiple projects.
- React - Must Have Experience of developing the application on React/React.Js
- Photoshop / Illustrator / Dreamweaver etc.
- Understanding templating languages like freemarker is a plus
- Required behavioral competencies
- Problem Solving
- Logical & Analytical Thinking
- Good sense of aesthetics
- Keenness to learn
- Must be committed, enthusiastic, innovative and commercially aware.
- Anticipates, reviews and continuously seeks to improve performance.
- Must be able to work independently under own initiative and support multiple teams
- Flexible work approach and able to handle extreme work challenges with respect to time
- Change management
- Keeping up to date on latest technological advances
- Works well within a team, and contributes effectively to the success of those that they interact with regularly
- Lead development team on user interface development tasks
- Generate highly performance & standard compliant design and code
- Come up with efficient design/development patterns for UI and work with team on producing quality code in timeframe identified for project
- Coordinate with creative, business & web development teams
- Generate documentation for the design and development artifacts
- Responsible for continuous improvement in the performance of all web properties
- Responsible for production support of issues related to UI / UX
- Be a subject matter expert on UI / UX
- Responsible for continuous inputs to Stakeholders for adopting bleeding edge technologies
- 4-8 years of experience in implementing a large customer-facing e-commerce and / or other large-scale web-based experiences, on both desktop and mobile platforms.
- Demonstrated success creating beautiful designs and user-friendly interfaces that surprise and delight
- Experience working directly with web developers to ensure the successful implementation
- Experience in leading a small team of UI/UX and Visual designers
- Having worked on projects on Java based technologies is a plus
Education : Any Graduate, in full time from a reputed institute
- Make the web properties standards compliant (w3c etc.) and send periodic compliance report
- Coordinate with back-end developers in integrating with front-end code
- Perform code review of all front-end components
- Perform analysis / debugging of UI / UX in production systems during troubleshooting/emergency
- Perform (pre/post development) cross-browser compatibility tests and generate compatibility reports
- Participate in SCRUM process as SME
- Collaborate with business users & creative team, for visualizing requirements better
- Participate in recruitment activities
- Designing training programs for new recruits - fresh and experienced
- Imparting training to new recruits - fresh and experienced
- Visualize, Plan & Execute/drive POCs for UI technology upgrades - where needed
- Supporting Technical Architect for any UI / UX matter
- Coordinate with in-house/partner QC team
- Understanding of Web-based platform/application development
- Good debugging skills
- Understand Agile methodology, esp., scrum framework
- Understanding of UI performance & browser engines
- Understanding UI rendering in both desktop & mobile devices
- Understanding Content Delivery Networks
- Ability to perform in extremely dynamic environment with fast changing requirements
- Work independently and with creative / graphics designers, engineers, and QC
- Understand ecommerce B2C domain
- Understand accessibility standards
- Understand usability concepts
- Understand interaction design fundamentals
- Understand Semantics, Information architecture & user testing
- Understand SEO & other marketing concepts
- Ability to distinguish between content and layout & styling
- Pro-active problem solving skills and working with multiple teams