AM-HR at Ferns n Petals
Views:95 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Ferns n Petals - Automation Test Lead - Selenium/Appium/Performance Testing (8-10 yrs)
Job Description : Automation Test Lead (7+Yrs Exp) - Delhi - Head Office
Required Skills :
- 8 years of hands-on working experience in Automation as well as Manual Testing.
- Must have handled the team of automation and manual tester (3+Yrs).
- 3+ Years of experience into Automation using Selenium is preferred.
- Good in manual testing, test case design, test execution and reporting.
- Expertise in Selenium / Appium, Android Testing Tool like SDK Tools, ADB and iOS Testing Tool like XCode.
- Experience in preparing Test Strategies for automation and manual testing.
- Good understanding of Testing Life Cycle and has experience in Regression.
- Experience in Selenium Web driver using Java, TestNG, JIRA, Jenkins, BDD, Restful Web Services, Testlink, GIT and Maven.
- Experience in Performance testing and Security testing is an advantage.
- Good knowledge in bug tracking tools like JIRA, TFS etc.
- Should have experience in working in the Agile projects.
- Should be good at problem-solving and debugging with excellent analytical skill.
- Good mentor and Coach
Key Responsibilities :
- Ability to introduce QA testing practices to FNP, while testing applications such as websites, mobile sites, Android and iOS apps.
- Work closely with Business unit to improve the testability of requirements specifications.
- Groom a team of 5-6 test engineers integrated into all aspects of software lifecycle, resulting in improvement in quality of deliverables.
- Implement software testing concepts and practices to program management.
- Introduce test metrics to communicate status of testing and error correction.
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Ensure usage of standard testing documentation, test planning strategies and defect management tools including the successful implementation to going live
- Review testing execution and ensure project testing deadlines and milestones were met.
- Prepare Dashboard Reports and produced QA reporting decks for project stakeholders
- Work closely with development engineers as needed and document found issues
- Perform UAT and provide support by recreating end user found problems.
- Replicate issues, debug and provide detailed RCA to Dev. team
- Coordination on user acceptance testing of final IT infrastructure and software development deliverables.
- Prepare and share plan for tasks allocated.
- Send out regular reports. For eg. Stability of the upcoming release.