Human Resource at Farmina Pet Foods India
Views:581 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Farmina Pet Foods APAC Business - Graphic Designer (5-7 yrs)
Farmina Pet Foods is looking for a talented graphic designer to help our design team. You will have worked externaly, designing for print but will also have digital experience.
- You'll have a portfolio that demonstrates designing, developing and executing both large and small creative briefs to a high standard, across multiple channels and platforms.
- We are looking for a highly organised team player with a friendly can-do attitude who is experienced enough to know when a job just needs to happen, but also knows when to push-back and question the brief for better results.
Main responsibilities :
- Working with Marketing Managers and Farmina HQ team on creative proposals for different purposes.
- Designing concepts backed by previous research, and present them to Farmina Marketing Managers and Farmina Creative Office (FCO);
- Creating and delivering engaging concepts, graphics, layouts and artwork across multiple touch points; ranging from adverts, brochures, direct mail through to exhibition stands (exhibition graphics, exhibition panels), labels, internal and external signage, web banners.
- Working on marketing campaigns (online & offline) to a high standard, to deadline and within budget, as well as a variety of projects for Marketing department.
- Adapting existing graphics with different languages and different sizes.
- Editing of videos
- Respect the deadline agreed with the Marketing HQ;
Required skills :
- Excellent organisational qualities, respond to customer requests proactively and professionally.
- Ability to interpret design briefs creatively and successfully, ensuring design solutions meet the brief and are on time.
- Experienced in managing design jobs from creative brief through to final production.
- Providing clear rationale for design choices whilst delivering the best for them in terms of creativity.
- Ability to interpret feedback and handle resistance and objections effectively.
- A positive, proactive and collaborative attitude to working.
Special requirements :
- First class, in-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop along with a good understanding of MS office.
- 3D computer graphics.
- Knowledge of artworking and traditional print production.
- Basic knowledge HTML and web design.
- Experience in creation of infographics.
- Experience in basic video editing.
- An excellent design portfolio (Digital, Print).
- A strong desire to learn and develop.
Candidate's profile :
- Experience requested: from 5 to 7 years
- A degree in design or equivalent commercial experience.
- Self-initiative and proactive approach
- A natural ability to combine creative flair with plenty of ideas
- Ability to multitask
- Open minded, flexible, and team oriented person
- Capability to work under stress
Farmina Pet Foods is a nutrition company, related to high-quality pet food. Italian family company with 50 years of experience specialized in animal nutrition. It has long history of innovation and colaboration with University in cruelty free enviroment. Nature is our inspiration, the Science our method.
Company was founded in 1965 when Mr. Francesco Russo founded the Russo Mangimi company specialized in animal nutrition. In 1999 Dr. Angelo Russo, son of the owner Francesco, driven by a passion for animals from affection decided to operate in the pet food category with a new perspective, setting itself the ambitious goal to develop foods that are the result of scientific studies centered on the pet and his well-being.
In Farmina we believe that making a food with a great taste and palatability for the dog or cat is a goal that can only be made with a careful selection of raw materials. The wellbeing of animals is the value guide followed by Farmina to achieve complete and balanced food, able to assure for dogs and cats of every age, race and weight. For this reason, Farmina chooses products with careful choice of the best ingredients, without GMO, with meat coming from healthy animals and fit for human consumption.
Today Farmina has three factories and sale in more than 50 countries in the world on 5 continents. We are a great family with an Italian heart and what unites us is the great dream that lives in the heart of anyone who loves their pet: make them happy because their happiness comes from our own. Happy Pet Happy You.