Recruiter at Falabella
Views:770 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Falabella - Business Intelligence Leader (10-16 yrs)
We are looking for an energetic, curious and self-driven leader to drive the data engineering portfolio. This position focuses on delivering advanced data management & analytical solutions.
The role involves complete accountability for solution evangelization and development, and supporting the execution of the data platform engagements.
This role requires :
- Good knowledge in designing, developing and deploying solutions based on AI, Robotic Process Automation and Advanced Analytics (Machine Learning-Deep Learning-Predictive Analytics-ChatBots)
- 12 years- of experience in Data Management projects, with at least 8 years in the data technologies as Big Data, Data Warehouse, Business Analytics
- At least 1 to 2 years- experience working with GCP architecture
- Successfully led data transformation into cloud environment in a large organization
- Building data lakes and data life-cycle management including managing data security.
- Proven experience in working with multiple technologies such as JAVA, Python, R, and Distributed Databases or SQL engines in Hadoop (Hive, SparkSQL, Impala, etc.)
- Exploring opportunities to solve challenging problems to help drive actionable business insights and visualizations.
- Experience in identifying new growth segments/opportunities of the business.
- Understanding the importance of P&L management. Be responsible for P&L including optimizing resources.
- Demonstrating flexibility and the ability to adapt to change
- Strong track record of leading a cross-functional team to deliver a complex solution. Experience in offshore-onshore model and stakeholder management (offshore-onshore)
- Design thinking, market understanding, data-driven execution and cross-functional collaboration.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, and enjoys fast paced work environments
- Building, developing and retaining a high performing teams
- Others :
- Master's Degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge in Data Governance
- Agile/SCRUM Methodology experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Desirable - Data Science experience
- Desirable - Spanish communication capabilities