HR at Factspan Analytics Pvt. Ltd.
Views:91 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Factspan - Associate Manager - Analytics (4-9 yrs)
Position : Associate Manager - Analytics
Location : Bangalore, India
Factspan Overview :
Established in 2012, Factspan is a leading pure play analytics company with expertise in converting data into actionable business insights. Our teams of mathematicians, statisticians and data scientists are experienced in various aspects of decision sciences.
We complement such horizontal skills with knowledge of our clients- industries. As needed, we also supplement our US based teams with resources in cost effective locations such as India. Headquartered in Seattle, we also have offices Bangalore.
Our clients include Fortune 100 companies in Retail, Financial Services, Insurance and Technology industries. Our Vision is to be the foremost player in the business analytics space.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Interacting with client/onsite team to understand client's business problems, defining, executing and delivering the analytical solution to the business problems
- Carry out all aspects of project management including work planning, estimation, scope refinement, quality and delivery
- Responsible for project progress while taking corrective action wherever necessary and revising it so as to meet changing needs and requirements
- Manage operational workflow and ensure seamless delivery for both quick turnaround analysis and long term projects.
- Conceptualize the analytical methodology for business problems and lead a team to configure solution which includes defining metrics, visualizations, data processing, validation and ingestion flows.
- Research new methods of analysis, suggest areas of analysis to the team, understand clients- long-term analytics requirements and actively suggest methods to answer such needs
- Understand the nature of the data and how it relates to the problem at hand.
- Communicate expectations and establish deadlines in agreement with client and delivery team. The person will be responsible for formulating a strategic vision and a tactical road map to meet clients' needs
- Managing cross-functional inter-dependencies
- Able to build relationships, trust and work collaboratively on small and large teams across functions and in a professional manner
- Subject matter expert in Advance Analytics - including Solutions Definition.
- Develop POCs and create POVs towards account growth
- Being part of sales presentations and contributing to RFPs/RFIs thereby being able to win new business from existing and new clients.
- Proactive towards Organizational initiatives and people activities like training, developing people by creating growth plans, etc.
Qualification & Experience :
- 4-9 years of experience into Analytics
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Engineering
- Possess strong analytical/logical thinking skills
- Hands-on while delivering projects
- Ability to think: Possess strong analytical/logical thinking skills.
- Strong structured problem-solving skills
- Experience with statistical software such as SQL, R, etc.
- Experience working with US clients
Behavioural Attributes :
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent Verbal/Written communication
- Excellent Interpersonal & Presentation skills
- Willingness to go beyond the textbook while applying statistics in a business situation which typically entails less than ideal data quality/quantity