HR at Factspan Analytics Pvt. Ltd.
Views:332 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Factspan - Analytics Manager - Project Delivery (6-11 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilitie s:
- Handle multiple accounts, create a strategic growth plan for every account and be accountable for its execution along with their onsite counterparts
- Create a scalable process to manage delivery in a seamless way across accounts
- Interacting with client/onsite team to understand client's business problems, defining, executing and delivering the analytical solution to the business problems
- Carry out all aspects of project management including work planning, estimation, scope refinement, quality and delivery
- Responsible for project progress while taking corrective action wherever necessary and revising it so as to meet changing needs and requirements
- Manage operational workflow and ensure seamless delivery for both quick turnaround analysis and long term projects.
- Conceptualize the analytical methodology for business problems and lead a team to configure solution which includes defining metrics, visualizations, data processing, validation and ingestion flows.
- Research new methods of analysis, suggest areas of analysis to the team, understand clients- long-term analytics requirements and actively suggest methods to answer such needs
- Understand the nature of the data and how it relates to the problem at hand.
- Communicate expectations and establish deadlines in agreement with client and delivery team. The person will be responsible for formulating a strategic vision and a tactical road map to meet clients' needs
- Managing cross-functional inter dependencies
- Able to build relationships, trust and work collaboratively on small and large teams across functions and in a professional manner
- Subject matter expert in Advance Analytics - including Solutions Definition.
- Develop POCs and create POVs towards account growth
- Being part of sales presentations and contributing to RFPs/RFIs thereby being able to win new business from existing and new clients
- Proactive towards organisational initiatives and people activities like training, developing people by creating growth plans, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6-10 years of experience into Analytics
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Engineering
- Possess strong analytical/logical thinking skills
- Hands-on while delivering projects
- Ability to think: Possess strong analytical/logical thinking skills.
- Strong structured problem-solving skills
- Experience with statistical software such as SQL, R, etc
- Experience working with US clients
Behavioral Attributes :
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent Verbal/Written communication
- Excellent Interpersonal & Presentation skills
- Willingness to go beyond the textbook while applying statistics in a business situation which typically entails less than ideal data quality/quantity