We are looking for someone who is passionate about architecting a cloud-hosted scalable framework for XR (Extended Reality) solutions. XR brings challenges like multiple participants through secure channels, data exchange and update between these participants in real-time, high quality visual rendering on low-powered devices, etc. If this is your passion, let's talk.
Ideally, you are in this for the long-haul and you have built long-term products before.
- You are super curious about the latest technologies/frameworks and you have experimented with most of them.
- You have handled coding for a large scale product, and is happy working independently and being self-motivated.
- You should also be able to prioritise tasks to work on the most important aspects before just the fun stuff.
- You should also be in the habit of writing well-documented, clean code, to be able to pass successful projects on to other developers to iterate upon and flesh out.
- You should have a keen interest in keeping up to date with modern coding practices. We love to see creativity and experiments, especially with WebGL/Three.js for stunning visuals on the web.
- Experienced in backend frameworks (Node.js or similar)
- WebGL/Three.js is a plus.
- Working knowledge of C/C++.
Nice to haves :
- Understanding of Computer graphics
- Knowledge of CUDA/OpenACC
- Interaction experience
- Experience with WebAR/WebVR (collectively WebXR)
Most important :
1. Out-of-the-box thinking
2. Proactive executioner
3. Loves building great products
4. Smart worker
1. Great office.
2. Awesome team.
3. Will get to work on the cutting edge of AR/VR.
4. Unlimited coffee.