Founder at Fabrik
Views:281 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
We ideally need someone who loves working on a long-term product, but also likes to dabble in experimental prototyping. We need someone who can handle coding for a large scale product, and is happy working independently and being self-motivated. You should also be able to prioritise tasks to work on the most important aspects before just the fun stuff.
You should also be in the habit of writing well-documented, clean code, to be able to pass successful projects on to other developers to iterate upon and flesh out. You should have a keen interest in keeping up to date with modern coding practices. We love to see creativity and experiments, especially with WebGL/Three.js for stunning visuals on the web.
- Experienced in backend frameworks (Node.js or similar)
- WebGL/Three.js is a plus.
- Working knowledge of C/C++.
Nice to haves :
- Understanding of Computer graphics
- Knowledge of CUDA/OpenACC
- Interaction experience
- Experience with WebAR/WebVR (collectively WebXR)
Most important :
1. Out-of-the-box thinking
2. Proactive executioner
3. Loves building great products
4. Smart worker
1. Great office.
2. Awesome team.
3. Will work on the cutting edge of AR/VR.
4. Unlimited coffee.