Talent Acquisition Specialist at FabHotels
Views:346 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
FabHotels - UX Designer - Animation/Storyboard (2-4 yrs)
Founded in 2014, FabHotels is a technology-driven budget hotel franchise brand. We currently operate 15000+ rooms across 550+ franchise hotels in 50+ major cities across India.
We are headquartered in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR and have teams across multiple cities in India. FabHotels counts marquee investors such as Goldman Sachs and Accel Partners among its backers. We are aiming to become Indias largest and most profitable hospitality brand in the next 18-24 months. We are 900+ people team as of now. The team at FabHotels comes from super diverse backgrounds strategy consulting to private equity to consumer internet to ex-entrepreneurs. We are young, relentless and hungry.
Job Profile: UX Designer
1. You will be responsible for guest experience on our web site, mobile web and Android/ iOS app.
2. Ensure that the experience is seamless on various devices, as the same user may use the different device in different situations.
3. Suggest, define and create wireframing/ mocks of improvements to our sites and apps experiences
4. Develop prototypes for user testing
5. Gather feedback and iterating over designs.
6. Work closely with developers to design the workflows
7. Conduct frequent, iterative usability testing in parallel with the development
8. Create and maintain a sitewide usability framework and guide.
Experience & Educational Qualifications :
1. 2-4 years of experience in UI/ UX implementation for consumer products, preferably in travel/ hotel space. Proven experience with the product development cycle of successfully launched web and mobile applications.
2. Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography
3. The portfolio must exhibit an understanding of user experience design principles and knowledge of UI best practices and usability.
4. Skill in animation, video and/or storyboarding is a plus.
5. A passion for design with a strong opinion about aesthetics
6. A love for typography (using and choosing)
7. Experience designing mobile products from ideation to launch, for native iOS and Android.
8. Experience conducting user tests on usability and workflows
9. Experience delivering sitemaps, wireframes, flow diagrams and other IA materials
10. Knowledge of conversion metrics, and how they can help influence your designs.
Benefits to join :
1. You will be on the payroll of the company
2. The learning curve is steep and has growth opportunities. Every day there are new challenges!
3. Salary comes on time. It comes on 30/31st of every month
4. Exposure to working on a high tech-enabled platform
5. Will be closely working Product Managers and Design Head.
6. Friendly work environment. Open door policy. Can approach seniors for any concerns.
7. 5 Days a week working concept.
8. The office is located at the metro connectivity.