Senior Manager - HR at Faasos Food Services
Views:6047 Applications:435 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Faasos - DevOps Engineer - Java & Linux Servers (1-3 yrs)
Reliability - Faasos needs to be up all the time,no matter what the traffic.
- Security - Ensure that Faasos servers comply with all certifications at all time and cannot be breached in anyway.
- Monitoring - Establish and run a sophisticated monitoring service using out of box and self-developed tools to record data for future use.
- Automation - Build and maintain tools and scripts to automate various manual processes related to the application.
- Performance - Tune the web servers, app servers,databases and all services to meet the performance goals set by the spec.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- Deep experience with Linux and associated OS concepts,servicesandespsecurity.
- Experience working with Tomcat/Apache/JBoss is must.
- Experience with Mysql (installation,Recovery,Configuring Master Slave) is must.
- Ability to Automate processes by building new tools.Scripting experience (shell/php/python) is mandatory.
- In Depth Knowledge of Databases (esp Mysql) and tricks on how to configure and optimize them for scale.
- Understanding of Network protocols (TCP/IP, BGP, HSRP, NAT, IPSec) and adept at configuring Hardware/Software firewalls.
- Experience setting up application servers and configuring them for monitoring and performance
- Experience in production deployment with minimum downtime.
- Ability to work on call and respond to production failures.
- Some knowledge of Java is a plus
Interested candidates can share their resumes.