Senior Manager - HR at Faasos Food Services
Views:1192 Applications:327 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Faasos - Android Developer - Java/Kotlin (1-4 yrs)
- Expert in object oriented programming principles, strong working knowledge of design patterns, version controls and proficient in clean code best practices.
- Dedicated to Android application performance, security, and efficiency.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
- Should be proficient in working with multi-threaded apps, XML & JSON and web services.
- Should be always reading and learning about new technologies that are coming up
- Knowledge of design patterns and libraries would be required
- Hope you have already figured out that the list is ever growing in current technological developments happening around.
Job description (Candidate should have knowledge about) :
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Android Architecture Components, (Example LiveData and Room DB)
- Knowledge of MVP and MVVM.
- Basic or advance knowledge of Kotlin.
- Core knowledge of java.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Have published at least one native Android app.