Ezetap - UX Designer - Sketch/Infographics (6-10 yrs)
Your Roles and Responsibilities :
- You will be intensely involved in requirements gathering (user-centric), translating requirements into relevant UX activities and deliverables including epic/user story/user flow creation and documentation, sketches, wireframes, journey map design, or higher-fidelity visual designs.
- You will be responsible in managing client / business stakeholder expectations, work harmoniously with other stakeholders, guide development teams on design process.
- You will be proficient with conducting task analysis, define the information architecture, concept and detailed design, prototyping and deliver specifications for the consumption of the front end development teams.
- You will be required to create navigation model/page flows/site taxonomy and interaction design.
- You will be required to create low fidelity wireframes to illustrate and evaluate application design, content structure and navigation.
- Demonstrate strong visual design, branding, illustration, infographics, storytelling and creative solution skills.
- Ability to ensure integrity of design in the delivered product and act as a consultant & trusted advisor to senior management
Here is what we need you to have :
- Masters/Bachelors Degree in user interface design, HCI, interaction design, visual communication/graphic design or related field preferred. May be substituted with significant industry experience and accomplishments
- Storytelling skills - Utilize stories to communicate that enable wider teams to accomplish shared goals
- Ability to evaluate trends and behavioral patterns to deliver human interaction patterns
- Experience doing user research, creating user persona, usability analysis, usability testing and developing higher-fidelity mockups