Ezetap - UX Designer - Sketch/Illustrator (5-10 yrs)
Your Roles and Responsibilities :
- In this role, you will need to be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems.
- A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- You will be intensely involved in requirements gathering (user-centric), translating requirements into relevant UX activities and deliverables including epic/user story/user flow creation and documentation, sketches, wireframes, journey map design, or higher- fidelity visual designs.
- Responsible in managing stakeholders expectations, collaborate with stakeholders and guide development teams on design process, to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- Conducting task analysis, define the information architecture, concept and detailed design, prototyping and deliver specifications for the consumption of frontend development teams.
- Create navigation model/page flows/site taxonomy and interaction design.
- Create low fidelity wireframes to illustrate and evaluate application design, content structure and navigation.
- Ensure integrity of design in the delivered product and act as a consultant & trusted advisor to senior management
You will be an ideal fit if you meet the following :
- Masters/Bachelors degree in user interface design, HCI, interaction design, visual, communication/graphic design or related field preferred. May be substituted with significant industry experience and accomplishments
- 5 years to 9 years of work experience
- Storytelling skills - Utilize stories to communicate that enable wider teams to accomplish shared goals
- Demonstrate strong visual design, branding, illustration, storytelling and creative solution skills.
- Ability to evaluate trends and behavioral patterns to deliver human interaction patterns
- Experience doing user research, creating user persona, usability analysis, usability testing and developing higher-fidelity mockups
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills