Ezetap - Software Engineer - Java/J2EE (2-4 yrs)
You will be an ideal fit to our team if :
- You take pride in finding technology solutions to real world problems and have consistently delivered high quality software solutions on time
- You thrive on tackling complex problems
- You have great problem-solving skills and are a team player
In addition here is what we need you to have :
- 2 years - 4 years of hands on experience in Java/J2EE & Related technologies.
- Working knowledge on data structures and algorithms.
- Hands on experience on RDBMS (MySQL). Ability to write SQL queries involving complex Joins.
- Understanding of any one of the Java Frameworks like Spring or Vert.x
- Understanding of Jpa, Hibernate.
- Awareness of modern web practices like REST, HTML, HTTP Fundamentals.
- Experience working in a Linux or other Unix-like environment.
- Experience with modern development practices and processes: use of source code control (Git), automated unit testing, CI, agile development (Scrum).
- Apart from these, we also expect the following, but we accept that you can be an absolutely great developer without fulfilling the below, so go ahead and apply even if the following aren't applicable.
- Have a few weekend side-projects up on GitHub
- Have contributed to an open source project
- Have working knowledge of multiple programming languages
You will be responsible for :
- Writing high quality code, participating in code reviews, testing, and creating high quality documentation supporting the design/coding tasks for complex product features.
- Identifying areas of improvement in our frameworks, tools, processes and strive to make them better.
- Show initiative to drive topics to resolution with a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.