Ezetap - Senior Software Engineer - Java/Spring (4-7 yrs)
You will be an ideal fit to our team if :
- You can extrapolate requirements from customers and product management and distinguish between what they need vs. what they want?
- You are always on the lookout for adding configurability and extensibility to your design.
- You cannot agree with not having ability to automatically test software.
- Usability of the solution keeps you awake at nights!
In addition here is what we need you to have :
- 4 years - 7 years of solid hands on experience in J2EE & related technologies.
- Ability to think in terms of APIs all the time
- Hands on experience in object-oriented designs and principles.
- Hands on experience in data structures, algorithms & design patterns
- Hands on experience in server side, web architecture
- Working knowledge in Spring Framework
- Knowledge in data modeling and hands on experience with at least one RDBMS, MySQL is preferred.
- Knowledge on any of the scripting languages is desirable as you may need to write scripts
- Understanding on NoSQL databases
You will be responsible for :
- Building scalable, reliable, high-performing platforms
- Managing project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Participating in the entire lifecycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the assigned product lines
- Maintaining a high service levels in terms of security, performance, availability, and quality
- Establishing and implementing good development practices to create a top-class, results-oriented engineering culture
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.