Ezetap - Senior Software Engineer - Java/J2EE (7-9 yrs)
Your Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for development focusing on design, coding, testing, quality assurance of complex product features in a development team. Resolves complex issues within own area of expertise and supports others in resolving issues.
- Building scalable, reliable, high-performing platforms
- Maintain a high service level in terms of security, performance, availability, and quality, and help with recovery and support in the event of emergencies
- Establish and spread good development practices to create a top-class, results-oriented engineering culture: automated testing, code review, etc.
- Shows initiative and drives topics to resolution in a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency.
- Works closely together with others and shares expertise to ensure product success
Here is what we need you to have :
- 7-8 years of solid hands on experience in J2EE & Related technologies
- Solid understanding of MVC frameworks like Spring/SpringBoot, JPA, Hibernate, RDBMS
- Must aware of modern web practices like REST, HTML, HTTP Fundamentals
- Experience working in a Linux or other Unix-like environment
- Experience with modern development practices and processes: use of source code control (Git), automated unit testing, CI, agile development (Scrum / Kanban)