Ezetap - Principal Engineer - Java/J2EE (7-10 yrs)
You will be an ideal fit to our team if :
- You can extrapolate requirements from customers and product management and distinguish between what they need vs. what they want?
- You are always on the lookout for adding configurability and extensibility to your design.
- You cannot agree with not having ability to automatically test software.
- Usability of the solution keeps you awake at nights!
In addition here is what we need you to have :
- 7 years - 10 years of hands on experience in Java/J2EE & Related technologies.
- Expertise in choosing the right data structures and designing algorithms.
- Expertise in designing distributed architecture and large scale web applications
- Hands on experience on RDBMS (MySQL).
- Ability to design complex data models
- Understanding of NoSql databses
- Expertise of Spring Framework, Jpa, Hibernate.
- Ability to think in terms of APIs at scale
- Experience of building high performance, high volume, low latency microservices (Java/Spring boot).
- Experience with modern development practices and processes: use of source code control (Git), automated unit testing, CI, agile development (Scrum), code reviews
- Experience working in a Linux or other Unix-like environment.
- Knowledge of AWS stack is desirable
- Apart from these, we also expect the following, but we accept that you can be an absolutely great developer without fulfilling the below, so go ahead and apply even if the following aren't applicable.
- Have a few weekend side-projects up on GitHub
- Have contributed to an open source project
- Have working knowledge of multiple programming languages
You will be responsible for :
- Providing technical guidance in planning and executing assigned projects
- Participate in project analysis, design, implementations and commissioning phases.
- Evaluate existing engineering processes and recommend improvements.
- Recommend new technologies to improve system performance and reliability.
- Show initiative to drive topics to resolution with a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency.
- Managing all phases of technical projects
- Providing engineering guidance to engineering organization, mentor junior engineers and keep abreast of industry trends and issues