Recruitment Team at EY
Views:331 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
EY - NLP/Computer Vision Engineer - Artificial Intelligence/Algorithm/Cloud Computing (5-14 yrs)
Job Summary :
- These are exciting times, and in our relentless focus to build a better working world, we are embracing the world of products, cloud and scale to help us serve our clients more effectively and efficiently.
- We have refocused our Technology teams to work exclusively on client technologies while embarking on the journey of multi-tenant, frictionless, global, cloud-based & scalable products. If you take great professional pride in applying machine learning and AI techniques to build and intelligent products that delight an ever evolving and very discerning user base, you should seriously consider applying.
Essential Functions of the Job :
As an AI engineer @EYT, you will be in the thick of things! You will work on the most difficult & fun phases of product engineering, including:
- Understanding and applying latest AI techniques
- Processing huge amount of data and extracting relevant information from them
- Deploying the models for various use cases
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities :
- Be very strong in algorithms, data structures, problem solving, building to scale by leveraging cloud computing
- Handle ambiguity and able to move forward with imperfect information and get things done in a rapidly changing environment
- Must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are challenged;
- Astute in aligning effort & resources to achieve desired results
Knowledge and Skills Requirements :
- Solid understanding of machine learning/computer vision algorithms including deep learning, convolutional neural networks, supervised and unsupervised learning, object detection and segmentation, support vector machines, recurrent neural networks, reinforcement learning
- Demonstrated expertise in solving business problems using machine learning/computer vision solutions
- Strong programming skills in c++/java and python
- Experience with Optical Character Recognition and computer vision libraries such as OpenCV
Following skills would be a strong plus :
- Good knowledge of deep learning hardware and software
- GPUs, TPUs and CPUs
- TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe
- Experience with deploying machine/deep learning solutions in the cloud
Supervision Responsibilities : The frequency of supervisory contact, degree to which the individual acts independently and on what kinds of issues i.e., assigning work, reviewing performance, direct or indirect responsibility.
Other Requirements : Regular international and domestic travel. Reasonable extension of the working day should be expected commensurate with the needs to fulfill the obligations of the role.
Job Requirements :
Required : At least Bachelors in Computer Science, MIS or related field from a Tier 1 school (example. IIT, IIIT, BITS, NIT, MIT, Stanford etc)
Preferred : Masters or PhD in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent from a Tier 1 school (example. IIT, IIIT, BITS, NIT, MIT, Stanford etc)
- 5-14 years of overall experience in building machine learning solutions.
- You are Glocal, ie. Can coordinate / collaborate with teams & stakeholders in multiple geographies
- Can quickly form strong working relationships with colleagues within and outside your location
- Solid business acumen, management and marketing communication skills
- Significant experience in presenting ideas, papers, patents to varied audiences