EY GDS - Manager - .Net Development (9-11 yrs)
EY's Data n Analytics team is a multi-disciplinary technology team delivering client projects and solutions across Data Management, Visualization, Business Analytics and Automation. The assignments cover a wide range of countries and industry sectors.
- Lead a technical team and be accountable for the overall design, build, delivery of tools and applications involving complex interplay of technologies
- Translate high level business requirements/problems into sound and comprehensive framework through appropriate usage of advanced techniques and responsible for successful delivery of the products/ analyses/deliverable
- Help incubate new products by executing Pilot, Proof of Concept projects to establish capabilities and credibility with users and clients. This may entail working either as an independent SME or as part of a larger team
- Maintain and develop positive, productive, and professional relationships with clients and stakeholders
Essential skills and competencies :
- Experience of creating and successfully delivering enterprise level software solutions based on the Microsoft development stack (C#.Net, ASP.Net, MVC, Visual Studio, SQL Server)
- .NET (preferably experience with .NET Core & Entity Framework Core)
- Design software systems with various Microsoft technologies and ensure compliance to all architecture requirements.
- Design architecture for various different components and validate tools
- Review infrastructure for any issues and recommend solutions
- Architect all software development lifecycle including requirements gathering, designing, implementing, testing, and releasing.
- Monitor application architecture and ensure appropriate implementation of all solutions
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, Having working knowledge with Node js
- Experience of having worked on software product development using agile methodology
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Microsot TFS)
Education & Experience :
- BE (in Electronics or Computers) or equivalent & a relevant PG course;
- Relevant work experience of 9 -11 years in a big 4 or technology/ consulting set up