EY GDS - Manager - Data & Analytics Team - UI/UX Design (9-11 yrs)
EY's Data & Analytics team is a multi-disciplinary technology team delivering client projects and solutions across Data Management, Visualization, Business Analytics and Automation. The assignments cover a wide range of countries and industry sectors.
- Lead a technical team and be accountable for the overall design, build, delivery of tools and applications involving complex interplay of technologies
- Translate high level business requirements/problems into sound and comprehensive framework through appropriate usage of advanced techniques and responsible for successful delivery of the products/ analyses/deliverable
- Help incubate new products by executing Pilot, Proof of Concept projects to establish capabilities and credibility with users and clients. This may entail working either as an independent SME or as part of a larger team.
Essential skills and competencies :
- Liaison with Information Architects and Designers to finalize the usability and feasibility of interface designs
- Stay abreast with the latest technologies and regularly guide integration and implementation of Front-End Interfaces on multiple platforms
- Strong, innovative and initiative-seeking approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Expertise in Redux, Flux, SPA
- Hands-on experience working with client-side templating languages like Handlebars, Mustache, etc.
- Hands-on experience working with Node.js along with setting up frontend build systems and automating the same using Grunt / Gulp.
- Hands-on experience working with TDD in JS with the help of frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, Karma, Jest etc.
- Experience using fluid grids, and building responsive/adaptive websites using Bootstrap etc.
Education & Experience :
- BE (in Electronics or Computers) or equivalent & a relevant PG course;
- Relevant work experience of 9 to 11 years in a big 4 or technology/ consulting set up