EY GDS - Manager - Data & Analytics Team - Azure Architect (9-11 yrs)
EY's Data n Analytics team is a multi-disciplinary technology team delivering client projects and solutions across Data Management, Visualization, Business Analytics and Automation. The assignments cover a wide range of countries and industry sectors.
- Lead a technical team and be accountable for the overall design, build, delivery of tools and applications involving complex interplay of technologies
- Translate high level business requirements/problems into sound and comprehensive framework through appropriate usage of advanced techniques and responsible for successful delivery of the products/ analyses/deliverables
- Help incubate new products by executing Pilot, Proof of Concept projects to establish capabilities and credibility with users and clients. This may entail working either as an independent SME or as part of a larger team
- Maintain and develop positive, productive, and professional relationships with clients and stakeholders
Essential skills and competencies :
- Technical Knowledge of SDKs and API integration on Public & Hybrid Clouds platforms (AWS, Azure, Rackspace etc).
- Deliver cloud platform architecture documents detailing the vision for how Azure infrastructure and platform services support the overall application architecture; socialize and review with software, database, and testing engineers for acceptance.
- Collaborate with application architects and DevOps to modernize infrastructure as a service (IaaS) applications to Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Be a go to person for Cloud Architecture for Audit and Assurance. You should have a deep understanding of IaaS and PaaS services offered on cloud platforms and understand how to use them together to build complex solutions.
- Ensure that all cloud solutions follow security and compliance controls, including data sovereignty.
- Provide consultative support to the DevOps team for production incidents
- Advanced understanding of distributed systems architecture in Azure on a global basis
- Experience in Azure cloud services, solution design, sizing and estimation
- Experience of creating and successfully delivering enterprise level software solutions based on the Microsoft development stack (C#, ASP.Net, MVC, Visual Studio, SQL Server)
Education & Experience :
- BE (in Electronics or Computers) or equivalent & a relevant PG course;
- Relevant work experience of minimum 6 to 8 years / 9 - 11 years in a big 4 or technology/ consulting set up