EY - Experience Design Architect - Photoshop/Illustrator (5-10 yrs)
What is the Job like?
GDS Advisory Digital Experience Design is looking for experienced designers who love designing - experiences-, digital or otherwise, and are intensely passionate about it. You can be from any domain - UX Design, UI Design, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Product Design, or any other kind of design. You can be a - specialist- or a - generalist-, - Team Player- but you have a portfolio that you won't get tired talking about.
1. We work globally and the corresponding quality control goes without saying
2. We are business advisors and we are pioneering the principle of - Design led Business
3. We work in the domain of digital design, business design, customer experience research, experience led business transformations, design delivery & implementation. Our conscious focus is to bring design value to the business and bring in the creative agility that design offer
4. Our technological exposure spans in areas like Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Machine Learning etc.
- We encourage and expect client interaction and involvement in the design process.
- You will be client facing and responsible of articulation of design deliverables
- You will have to be part of client workshops, capture requirements and translate them to UX designs.
- Team building, people skills and collaboration are the necessary tools for this position, along with design skill set.
- You will have to interact with cross functional teams and provide your perspective in the design development process.
- You are responsible for being - Passionate-, - Observant-, - Participative- and - Collaborative-
- Understanding of Data Visualization Techniques and Analytics will be an added plus.
You should apply if :
- Masters in Design (M.Des) or PG Diploma in Design with 2 Plus years of design experience OR Bachelor in Design (B.Des) or Diploma in Design with 4 Plus years of design experience
- Proficiency in Design Methodologies
- Proficiency in Prototyping tools like Axure
- Proficiency in Design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator and quick prototyping
- Experience - Ideally 4 to 8 years