Associate at Ernst and Young
Views:102 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
EY - Blockchain Developer/Architect - Cryptography/Hyperledger (1-5 yrs)
- Blockchain developer/ Architect shall oversee the engineering of specific front end and backend blockchain solutions.
- He/ she will work closely with other engineers, product team, product managers to architect, spec, develop roadmaps, and plan sprints.
- He/ she will work with a team of full stack, front end and back end developers on specific backend, front end products.
- He/ she shall ensure timelines are followed and deliverables are met. Weekly product review and updates will be provided to the executive team.
- Strong understanding of cryptography principles of Blockchain technologies, symmetric/asymmetric (public/private key), hash functions, encryption/signatures.
- Experience in developing Smart Contracts and developing Blockchain applications or proof-of-concepts (POCs) on Hyperledger, Ethereum, Quorum, Corda.
- Experience with one or more languages/ frameworks
- Experience with Blockchain security technologies, cryptography knowledge, Third-party APIs
- Understanding of the database technologies including SQL/NoSQL and have used them in your projects
- Designing and building the back-end Blockchain functionality for online/mobile applications
- Exposure to cloud infrastructures like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Docker Qualifications
- 2+ years of blockchain application development
- Engineering in Computer Science, Information Technology OR Masters of Computer Application.