Recruitment Manager at Experian
Views:141 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Experian - Salesforce Developer/Senior Developer - Apex/Visual Force (3-8 yrs)
Job Description :
Job Title : Salesforce CRM Developer
- This position will perform as a technical role with strong knowledge and proven experience in Salesforce development and architecting and delivering complex business solutions catered around Force.com, Sales and Service cloud, and various technology stacks outside of Salesforce.com to support integrations.
- Perform system administration roles such as maintaining multiple user roles, profiles, workflow rules, reports, dashboards, etc.
- Define specifications and develop programs, modify existing programs, prepare test data, and prepare functional specifications.
- Independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation as it relates to salesforce.com software and Force.com platform.
- Design and implement enhancements including creation of custom objects, Apex classes, Triggers, workflows, email alerts.
- Design, develop and maintain VisualForce, Lightning Pages & Components, AppExchange, Force.com pages and integration with on premise or third party solutions using Web Services, REST, etc.
- Support integrated applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning, scripting, and troubleshooting.
- Establish, participate, and maintain relationships with business units and business analyst experts in order to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology issues, risks, and function/integration issues.
- Identify potential process improvement areas and suggest options and recommend approaches.
- Keep abreast of new technologies and suggest their application to company systems where appropriate.
- Work closely with business analyst experts to drive business strategy, process optimization and innovation on the Force.com platform
- 5+ years of progressive IT professional experience
- 3+ years experience providing customer support in a technical environment
- At least 2 years of admin and developer experience on Salesforce.com platform
- Salesforce developer certification preferred
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including custom objects, Apex Classes, Triggers, VisualForce pages, SOQL
- Experience with technologies that work with Salesforce, Java Script, JQuery, Wev Services, REST AP preferred
- Good understanding of data structures, data modelling, database schema required
- Experience in promoting code from sandboxes to production environment, address related to functionality, integration etc.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology