Human Resource Manager at expedien
Views:53 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Expedien - Senior Associate - UX/UI Designer - Photoshop/InVision/Sketch (2-5 yrs)
Who are we?
We're a team of youthful, intelligent and dedicated creatives who have an unrivalled energy and passion for crafting beautiful and meaningful products. We strive to follow all UX processes of ideation, research and MVP for our product designs to enable output that is both aesthetic and strategic.
We approach every project with passion and dedication, applying meticulous detail, skill and craftsmanship to every stage of our design and strategic process. For more info visit https://www.expedien.in/
Who are you?
- You breath design and have a passion for creative excellence and visual communication.
- You're strong in conceptual thinking and design development, have communication skills and working knowledge of design tools like sketch and Adobe XD. You work well within large teams and contribute in design critiques.
- Two or more years of user experience design experience as a UX/DI Designer with a reputed Design studio or professional IT organisation
- Strong conceptualization ability and visual communication ability
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Ability to create wireframes and prototypes
- Strong working knowledge of popular design tools like Sketch, Invision, Photoshop and Abstract
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a strong portfolio of work to showcase
- Understanding of common software project management practices
- Understanding of common software development practice
- Keep the interface beautiful and easy to use.
- Initiate, suggest, and spearhead major UI re-factorings for a more intuitive user experience
- Design elegant solutions to complex workflows
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centred perspective
- Develop wireframes, behavioral specifications and personas