TA Team at EXL Service
Views:341 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EXL Service - Senior Manager - Java Development - Spring/Hibernate (8-11 yrs)
Title: Manager/Sr. manager -Java Developer
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer with proven hands-on Software Development experience. We use Java 8
- 8+ years- java development experience with J2EE, Spring framework, Hibernate framework, SQL etc
- At least two years- experience in SOA based process applications using BPM (Activiti/JBPM/Camunda)
- Experience defining and modeling BPMN 2.0 based business processes on BPM platform, query API would be helpful
- 5-years- experience in Java Restful Web Services, JMS and other Middleware technologies, Preferably MuleSoft
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject and a minimum of 8 years of professional work experience in a mid-sized or large corporate Information Technology environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to keep multiple projects and client engagements active at once. Comfort with ambiguity and ability to navigate uncertainty.
Physical Demands : Occasional local travel may be required with the remaining time dedicated to working at the corporate office.