TA Team at EXL Service
Views:372 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EXL Service - Senior Manager - Java Development - Spring/Hibernate (8-11 yrs)
Title: Manager/Sr. manager -Java Developer
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer with proven hands-on Software Development experience. We use Java 8
- 8+ years- java development experience with J2EE, Spring framework, Hibernate framework, SQL etc
- At least two years- experience in SOA based process applications using BPM (Activiti/JBPM/Camunda)
- Experience defining and modeling BPMN 2.0 based business processes on BPM platform, query API would be helpful
- 5-years- experience in Java Restful Web Services, JMS and other Middleware technologies, Preferably MuleSoft
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject and a minimum of 8 years of professional work experience in a mid-sized or large corporate Information Technology environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to keep multiple projects and client engagements active at once. Comfort with ambiguity and ability to navigate uncertainty.
Physical Demands : Occasional local travel may be required with the remaining time dedicated to working at the corporate office.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.