TA Team at EXL Service
Views:240 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EXL Service - Senior Manager/AVP/Project Delivery Manager - Java/J2EE (12-15 yrs)
Title : Sr. Manager/AVP - Project Delivery Manager (Java)
- Experience working with BPM and ECM platforms.
- Engages with Diagnostic/ Pre-Sales team, Clients to understand Customer requirements, drives Business Solutions.
- Perform investigational analysis and evaluation to determine project or application feasibility.
- Prepare feasibility documents/ studies, recommend and establish program objectives, priorities and schedules in conjunction with user and functional requirements.
- Interacting with Development and testing team, Business team/ Operational Leadership, and/or Senior Management throughout the project for smooth delivery.
- Able to manage budgets, technical estimation in respect of the planning process.
- Ensure the timely and within budget leading to successful completion of the projects.
- Shift timings are 2-11p.m. and can be flexible according to the project.
- Available to work in night shifts as well.
- Excellent communication skills.
Essential Functions :
- Must have experience managing software development teams in the execution of client deliverables.
- Must possess a balance of analytical problem solving and strong interpersonal and relationship development skills.
- Engages with Diagnostic/ Pre-Sales team to understand Customer requirements, drives Business Solutions, define technical architectures, and provides effort estimates for proposed Solutions
- Participate in organization initiatives, drives as part of COE. Architectural reviews of other projects
- Software development using Agile and DevOps would be must. Able to produce quality artifacts (HLD / LLD etc.) as per projects need. Should have hands on industry standard design patterns for .net development
Leadership with experience depth in technology implementation strongly preferred
Technical Skills - Project Management :
- Understanding of Java/J2EE and Angular, Tomcat
- Knowledge of prevalent application platforms/technologies (BPM, ECM, SOA, Domain specific Business Platforms)
- MS SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012
Process Specific Skills :
- Understanding/Delivery Experience in a Business Aligned IT scenarios
- Understanding and experience of various SDL model Agile/Scrum, Waterfall etc.
Soft skills (Desired) :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and aptitude for problem solving, including data analysis and validation
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Worked / exposure to software application management
Soft Skills (Minimum) :
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deal at all levels of the organization, with external stakeholder organizations
- Strong customer service orientation ability to connect with global customers and work with Global teams.
- Good listening and consultative skills
- Good Negotiation, persuasion and interpersonal skills
Education Requirements :
- Graduate, preference for degree in Computer Science (MCA/BS/BE) with industry recognized certifications
- Certification in Project Management
Work Experience Requirements :
- 12+ years in Delivery & Project Management role as a part of business organizations primarily Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals or with Business Advisory Service / Software Application firms providing services to above said industries verticals.
- Proven to be Technically savvy and showcase strong business application and solution experience