Manager- Talent Acquisition at EXL Service- Decision Analytics
Views:390 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EXL Service - Assistant Manager - MSBI Developer - SSIS/SSRS/SSAS (4-7 yrs)
Job Description: We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated BI Developer, with broad experience in defining and documenting report requirements, designing, developing and validating reports using Microsoft Business Intelligence
(MSBI). The position requires strong technical and communication skills and a track record of shipping great products.
Required Skills: (4+ years)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) 2012
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) 2012, MDX
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2012
- Hands on experience of Microsoft Master Data Services (MDS)
- Hands on experience of Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
- Hands on experience of Business Intelligence warehouse modeling
- SQL Server 2012/2014, Netezza
- T-SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Views
- Power BI
- Advanced database design and SQL syntax knowledge
- Excellent organization, prioritization, time-management, and decision-making skills
- Strong desire to learn new tools, technologies and concepts including additional technologies
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Knowledge of Healthcare domain preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft R Open/Server is an added advantage
- Development of logical and physical data model/database, ETL processes, BI reporting and tuning of databases/ETL processes/BI reports/queries while meeting business/user requirements.
- Design and analyze reports using SSRS, SSIS and SSAS.
- Analytics / OLAP Cube Development.
- Work with stakeholders to design appropriate BI dashboards, charts/graphs, drill-downs, drill through, Sub reports and dynamic reports to meet information needs.
- Design the architecture, Data warehouse, Data marts and BI reports which will support data initiatives.
- Design/Integration & deployment of BI reports.
- Design and develop extremely reliable, scalable and high performing reports.
- Ensure quality of code.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.